Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Survive or succeed. Choose the right franchise.

Funny what makes the world go round. Depending on where you live you could be chasing survival or success. We are lucky enough to live in a part of the world where success is a real option for many of us. Increase your odds by choosing the right franchise.

Choose the right franchise

I've been involved in franchising since 1988 both as a franchisee and a franchisor. I've done a trip around the World, seen a live Panda in China, swam off the Great Barrier Reef, climbed Aires Rock, become a Chief in Fiji, started businesses in 3 countries, met a Hall of Fame entrepreneur and met an Astronaut but I'm still always amazed when I meet a prospective franchisee that has not identified the basic skills needed to help make a particular concept succeed and there is an obvious mis-match.

Match your skills

I've seen franchisees succeed and fail on both sides of the Atlantic.Those who succeed go through the same training and have the same support as those who fail. In most cases it then comes down to the skills that each individual franchisee brings to the table. There are lots of franchises out there, to increase your odds of succeeding make sure that the skills you bring to the table are the skills needed to make the franchise you are buying succeed.

To find out more about what skills you need to make a House Doctors franchise succeed please visit
 www.housedoctorshandymanfranchise.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Hannah and I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I love how useful a lot of your topics are. I was wondering if we could exchange shout-outs. Would you please consider mentioning my website on your next post? I’ll be sure to mention yours on my blog. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!


    Cheers,

    Hannah
    hannah.taylor4545 at gmail.com


    ReplyDelete