Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

House Doctors Franchise: Re-building Gains Momentum



Re-building A Franchise: House Doctors Turnaround Continues

Who doesn't want to be part of something that's
exciting and moving forward? Welcome to House Doctors!

It's been a long road, starting in Scotland all those years ago. My father never had a car so we walked or jumped the bus when going anywhere. In some ways those early bus journeys may have shaped my life.

I used to watch other families on TV ride cars and I really wanted us to have a car. With my first wage I didn't get the car but I did get a new TV for my folks which meant we could now watch the cars in color.

When I think back sitting upstairs on a double-decker bus when it maneuvered it's way through the housing estates of Glasgow was a pretty unpleasant experience. I remember that on numerous occasions after a bus ride I stepped off and threw up.

It's funny how facing up to adversity can build inner strengths. I've never felt I needed to take the easy route since. So re-building a franchise system didn't really phase me when I believed in the market and the franchisees. I'm an entrepreneur at heart who truly believes in the franchising model and the American Dream and I came to House Doctors to be the difference that helps other's make their dreams reality.

I bought the company just two years ago and the progress in that time has been nothing short of outstanding.
We've launched a new website, improved marketing and support programs, and introduced new strategic partners. We're kicking sales up a gear also. 12 new franchisees have come on board recently.
Same store sales, franchises 2 years and over, are up 41%, so our existing owners are happy. Some are now booked out weeks in advance.

Remember life is a journey. If you have any interest in joining us on our journey please contact Franchise Development.



1 comment: